Tuesday, February 2, 2010

we have landed

Hello all! We are here and are living in dorms while we go through our 3 weeks of orientation. Today we cruised around jochiwon with a bunch of people from our program to scope things out. It was fun, but absolutely freezing! Tomorrow we are going to a korean village for the day which will also be fun, but freezing! Our new friend Iris told us it is supposed to be -12 in celsius tomorrow, which is awful! But its all good, I am trying to cherish the bitter cold before it gets sticky and hot. I posted pictures on facebook for you all, I am not sure exactly how to do it on this thing, I will get better at it. Cori and I saw a crazy looking squirrel today, cori put a picture up of it. It looks like a bunny kind of, but with squirrel esk moves. Had a fish shaped bean paste dessert, which was tasty, ate with chopsticks, improved significantly over the course of lunch, with lots of encouragement from my peers. Anyway, love you all! Keep posting and we can all keep in contact!
-mo

No comments:

Post a Comment